Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lines - ALEXIS THE AWESOME! :D

LEAF! In the Primary school ponddd :p

Primary School BASKETBALL COURRRTTTT! :O

HIHI! Ehmagawd, sorry I'm a day late!
Ahhhhhh. I was rly tired ytd and I didn't get the invitation to this blog thing. Soooo yeah.
Anyway, here's a picture of my LINEZ. :O ....
WAIT! Maybe 2 pictures, cuz I might not be able to choose between them, :p Hehe!

OOOOOKKK.
I'm gna study chem nowwww!

(This feels like my own blog!! Like, the way I'm typing and all :p Tee hee!)
Ciao bella.

2 Comments:

Blogger Knotty Bicsie said...

The basketball court photo has a nice colour contrast. Would be even more effective if you've zoomed in more on the LINES that you wanna focus on.

January 23, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Alexis :D said...

Hokaaay, noted.

January 23, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home